FOI Request – 2010 referendum on Directly Elected Mayor and subsequent 2010 Mayoral Election
Submission Date: 22 May 2015
With reference to the Referendum on a Directly Elected Mayor, Thursday, 6th May, 2010 and the Tower Hamlets Mayoral Election Thursday, 21st October, 2010 I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information :
1. Location of original ballot papers
2. If original ballot papers have been destroyed when were they destroyed and at whose direction?
3. Any internal or external correspondence or documentation in paper or electronic form including emails relating to:
4. Concerns, suspicions and investigations into voting irregularities raised by council officers, elected representatives or external agencies.
5. An itemised list of any enquiries or investigations undertaken into these issues.
6. Copies of any subsequent reports
7. Details of distribution of these reports either internally or externally.
8. Details of any recommendations for action
9. Details of any actions subsequently carried out as a result of these reports and or recommendations.
An electronic (email) response with appropriate attached documents is fine.