I am glad to pass on a report from Sgt. Jak Bentley of our Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) as below:
“Derrick Narris who was the landlord for The Enterprise Centre in Pennington Street has been found guilty at court for offences brought under the Proceeds of Crime Act and received 18 months in prison.
The building is currently in the hands of the lawful building owners.”
So basically everything is as it should be 🙂
Pennington Street back to normal?
Let’s hope this and the other hard work put in by the authorities will mean the residents of Pennington Street can have a normal life and the SNT can turn their attention to other matters in Wapping.
Nice work SNT!
Previously on Love Wapping…
- Bam! Zok! Pow! Pennington Street raided by police
- Pennington Street licensing variation dropped!
- Pennington Street – objection on behalf of residents by Councillor Denise Jones
- 110 Pennington Street problems – does anyone listen to residents?
- Proposal to increase drugs and alcohol use in Pennington Street. A good idea?